1. Barefootjobs.org is operated by Third Sector Partners; all rights to or from the website inure to Third Sector Partners which is a registered under the name ‘Human Capital for Third Sector’ (now on termed as TSP).
2. It is made available to its users "as is" and, to the extent legally permissible, without any (express or implied) guarantee, promise or liability. Excepting cases of intentional damage, Barefootjobs.org shall not be liable for losses arising from or in consequence of your use of this website. In any event, Barefootjobs.org shall not be responsible, and does not assume any liability whatsoever, for indirect, accidental or consequential damage resulting from or due to your use of this website.
3. All product or other information published on this website is being made available by Barefootjobs.org to the best of its knowledge. However, to the extent legally permissible, none of the information provided herein gives rise to a guarantee, promise or liability on the part of Barefootjobs.org, nor does it release users from their responsibility to conduct their own reviews and tests.
4. Unless otherwise expressly set forth in writing, this website as well as its content, materials and information do not change Barefootjobs.org's General Terms and Conditions.
5. Barefootjobs.org may at any time wholly or partly modify this website at its discretion – without announcing such change in advance and without assuming any liability therefore – and/or stop operating it, and Barefootjobs.org has no obligation to update this website.
6. Barefootjobs.org may not be responsible for the availability of any third-party website or its content. Users may follow hyperlinks to third-party websites that are mentioned on our website at their own risk.
7. With the exception of the provisions of private international law, absolutely all legal claims or actions arising in connection with the website or its utilization shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
Information on our data protection policy
Barefootjobs.org is pleased that you are visiting its website and that you are interested in the company. We take protecting your personal data seriously and want you to feel safe when visiting our website.
Our data protection statement is designed to inform you about the kinds of data that we at Barefootjobs.org collect while you are visiting our website and how we use this data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, i.e. small text files that are stored on your computer with the aim of analyzing your use of our website. The data that the cookie generates in regards to your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored.
Google uses this information in order to analyze your use of this website, compile reports on website activities for the website's operator as well as provide additional services pertaining to the use of this website and the Internet on the whole. In addition, Google will transmit this data to third parties as necessary, to the extent required by law or insofar as these third parties are processing the data at Google's request.
In no event will Google relate your IP address to other Google data. You may prevent cookies from being placed on your computer by changing the relevant settings in your browser; however, please be advised that you may not be able to fully utilize all functions of this website if you do so.
By using this website, you declare your agreement with Google's processing of the data that Google collects from you by means of the aforementioned process and for the aforementioned purpose.